Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Bus Report #479

Happy New Year, everyone.
Did anyone else buy the Muni-only fast pass? So far so good.

Random thoughts:

Is Next Bus accurate? I'll check it at work and then go down to the bus stop, and the Next Bus there will be totally different. Strange.

Did anyone else see the fliers on the bus today from the driver's union, telling us how hard they work and how they did not get 3k bonuses? I glanced at it and then pushed it away.

Is my friend A. right, do only seasoned riders open the windows on buses? I know I am usually the only person doing this on my various routes.

Saw Carmen on the bus on Monday. We Happy-New-Yeared each other and caught up on things.

Walking to work yesterday, I saw the aftermath of the 19-Polk crash yesterday morning. Scary!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sus said...

Regarding the Fast Pass, I did the same thing as you. If I lived near a BART station in the city or used it very regularly within the city I'd reconsider, but neither is the case so it's not worth it to me.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Glad to hear that. Most of the fast pass buyers I know went for the all-inclusive, but it just isn't worth it to me. I think I took BART seven times in 2009, total!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home