Friday, June 30, 2017

Bus Report #982

The bus has been mostly uneventful lately. Quiet, disengaged drivers, silent passengers, nothing out of the ordinary.

Except last night.

A man got on the 10 Townsend by the ballpark. He moved to the back of the bus and started fidgeting with something in his hands. I thought he was rolling a joint, at least that's what it looked like.

He kept glancing back at the woman sitting in the back row, behind him.

Finally she asked if he wanted to sit back there, and he did, so she moved to the front of the bus and he settled back into her seat.

I spaced out, listening to a radio show, and didn't give the man a second thought until we got to Folsom Street. The man was staring straight ahead, his mouth slightly open. His hand was in his pants and there was no way to ignore what he was doing.

Rush hour, 10 Townsend bus, backseat masterbator.

Great.

I got out at the next stop. Didn't say anything to our driver, and I'm still wondering if I should have said something.



3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Next time it could be a child instead of you. Report the guy.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Yeah, I will, Scott.
He was sitting by himself so didn't seem to be too problematic, just gross.
But yeah.
Reporting next time (and we all know there will be a next time!)
Thanks for reading.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's great that he is so sex-positive and comfortable with his body. I'm not into body-shaming.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home