Monday, November 13, 2006

Bus Report #176

You CAN get there from here!

All week I complained about how out of the way Slim's was and that it would be a complete pain in the ass to schlep myself down there for last night's Aterciopelados show.

Well, I was wrong. It is very easy to get to Slim's on MUNI.
We took a 5 Fulton down to Van Ness and caught a 47 Mission, which dropped us off right across the street from the club on 11th and Folsom. Total transit time? 40 minutes including waiting time.

Rocking.

As was the show. Aterciopelados played a good mix of old stuff and new stuff off their phenomenal new album.
Andrea Echeverri had a ton of energy, and crazy flying everywhere hair.
Hector Buitrago was skinny like the Professor but looked a little bit like J., which made me like him even more than I already do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home