Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Bus Report #228

Yesterday afternoon I rode the 10 Townsend with Ebony. We had a nice time catching up. I also chatted for a moment with the girl I see around the block who is a nanny. She seems nice. The baby she watches is getting big, soon she'll be bigger than the nanny.

On the 38 I managed to zone out a little. Not much new along the downtown portion of the route. I paid special attention to the bus shelters, as MUNI is planning to replace them with new ones. You can see all the choices and vote for the ones you like (by THIS FRIDAY) on the SFMTA website.
There are some winners, but most of them are hideous.

This morning the 38 was teasing me as I tried to cross Geary. It took off as I was about to dash for it. I decided to screw it and walked up to a stop where I could catch the Limited. Boy, do I love the Limited. It skips every other stop, and I got down to Fillmore faster than usual.
I waited for the 22 with the dreadlocked dental technician and one of the teens. When our 22 came it was empty. I sat in a window seat and stared out the window the whole way down to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home