Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bus Report #638

The 22 was late tonight, so that our bus filled up before we got to Potrero and another bus was right behind us, empty despite the pleas of some of my fellow passengers for newcomers to wait for it instead.
One woman sat in the back of the bus fanning herself with a magazine. She shook her head each time we stopped, which was other minute, or at least that's how it felt.

I couldn't get out of the bus fast enough when we got to Geary.

In the back of the 38 there was a Russian girl dressed in full Gothic Lolita costume, the frilliest, pinkest, laciest dress I've ever seen on an adult woman.
Next to her, mumbling, was a man with a huge split lip, blood oozing from the very visible slash on his lower lip.
He moved to the row of seats in the back of the bus and I took his seat, first checking for blood before I sat down.

3 Comments:

Blogger John Marcher said...

That's so odd Rachel- I was on the bus last Wednesday night- a 49, and a guy with a bleeding, split lower lip got on.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Huh. Same guy, I wonder? People leaving a secret fight club?

8:49 AM  
Blogger John Marcher said...

I wish I knew about one- I would join it.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home