Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bus Report #691

This morning the flier guy was on the bus again. I watched him to see what he'd do, and just as I was about to give up (ten minutes into the ride and no fliers, just talking to himself), he took a flier out of his bag and taped it up to the Plexiglas partition next to him.
He kept staring at the flier, and smiling.
What a bizarre compulsion.

Today's flier read:

WATERY LOTION TEST! $40.00
And then it had the dates of the test here, all spelled out - May 17, 2012 to May 25, 2012
And then it said who the 'tester' was looking for - Women
And then, their age range - 40 -50 years old
And then on the bottom, as always, his tear off stubs. I couldn't see if they had a phone number on them this time, or just more text.

4 Comments:

Blogger John Marcher said...

Bizarre, but kind of fun. I could think a hundred more unpleasant compulsions innocent MUNI riders could (and often are) subjected to in the course of a ride. I hope there's more of this to come.

JM/MR

1:21 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Now that he's on my radar, John, I guarantee more wacky fliers will be on the horizon.
I need to get a photo of one of them, or just grab one as I get out the bus.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Monkeyhead said...

I wish I were 40-50 years old.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Well, if he asks for younger ladies, I will let you know....

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home