Friday, February 24, 2017

Bus Report #960

For the last few days, the bus has been late in the mornings. Or maybe not late - maybe my normal buses just haven't shown up? Annoying. And when the bus has finally arrived, behind schedule, the new driver has been very slow. I know I'm not the only person who was late (or almost late!) for work this week.

At least it hasn't been raining.

Instead, the cold still air has held the rich buttery smell of freshly baking croissants and other pastries from Arsicault Bakery across the street. Pure torture, I tell you.

This morning I almost left the bus stop to get in the bakery line. Then I remembered my homemade lemon poppyseed scones stashed in my desk at work, and I decided to be brave, to keep calm and carry on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home