Monday, October 17, 2005

Bus Report #104

I was so impressed with myself today, leaving the house early so I could get to work early so that, need be, I could leave early to get to class.
Oh, what a naive and simple-minded person I was at 7 AM!
The 38 Geary was on time, as was the 22 Fillmore.
Alas, at Church and 16th the bus wires got tangled and we were stuck, half way across the intersection for 15 minutes while the driver tried (in vain) to fix them! Finally he called MUNI and they sent two trucks to come help. A few minutes later we were on our way, but my nice early arrival was not to be.
Because he still had trouble with the bus after they fixed it.
And we had to stop at Dolores so they could do more stuff.
And I was not early to work.

Every other 22 Fillmore gets stuck at that intersection at least once a week. I wonder why they haven't done anything to fix it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bus gods were conspiring against you, it seems.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home