Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bus Report #252

Last night I went to wait for the 10 Townsend and I saw Ebony, for the first time in over a month.
"Hey, stranger," I said.
"It's you!" she exclaimed. "Where have you been? I was getting ready to come find you."
I laughed, because I had been wondering where she was, too.
"I guess we just keep missing each other," I said.
We caught up on all of each other's news. She is such a sweetheart.

Not much news to report for today. This morning I rode the 38 with the teenager who likes to sit near me, the odd couple that only ever takes the bus 1 stop (regardless of where they catch it), and a guy who I see on the 10 all the time who I forget lives out near me.

On the 22 I had my own seat in the back for a while, which was nice.
Quit Staring At Me got a prime staring at me seat, and so he spent much of the ride, well, staring at me. I stared back. It didn't dissuade him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home