Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Bus Report #265

Yesterday while I waited at my stop I noticed they gave us a Next Bus console (or whatever they are called)!
I was excited until I realized that it was only giving the time for the 22 Fillmore, and not the 10 which stops there and the 19 Polk which is across the street.
If it still doesn't show those buses when I go out there later, I plan on calling them about it tonight.

Today I voted, did you?

I ended up taking a 2 Clement and it was so empty, it was great. I could have started pulling wads of cash out of my pockets to count it and no one would have even seen me (If I had wads of cash, that is).
At Fillmore I switched to the 22. Unlike at my usual stop, there were only a couple people waiting, AND there was a Next Bus console.
It was like, 'See what your life could be like if you changed your morning route?'
What a tease.
Took the bus all the way down to work with no problems.
It was a little strange to be bereft of regulars, but I survived.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not really sure if I like those console things (or whatever you want to call them.) if it was like BART and showed ALL the times then maybe it would be better.

I do know I hate the 38 at 3 o'clock in the after noon. ugh!!!!!!

:P

and I didn't vote. :( I forgot! but I saw the headlines yesterday and remembered. opps

6:31 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Yeah.. Next Bus can be a real tease sometimes... Like when it says something is coming in 5 minutes or 67 minutes... how are you supposed to gauge that?

Eh... You'll vote when it really counts... hopefully you weren't sad that Chicken John lost the mayoral election.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home