Monday, October 15, 2007

Bus Report #259

I waited for the 38 Geary the other day and was spacing out when Nikolas walked over.
"Morning, Rachel," he said. "I discovered something this morning."
"Oh yeah?" I asked. "What did you discover at 6:30 AM?"
"Well, I only drink milk in my coffee but this morning I noticed the milk had gone bad. Do you know what I did?"
I did not.
"I had some ice cream in the freezer, so I put a few spoonfuls in my coffee cup and then added the coffee. It worked great! I never have to buy milk again."
"What flavor was the ice cream?" I asked him.
"Oh, something vanilla with bubblegum flavoring."
YUCK.
But hey, if it works for Nikolas, that's all that matters, right?
I picture him stocking his freezer with all sorts of flavors or ice cream, just in case he wants a mocha or something with a fruity or vanilla-y flavor...
Oh, my.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home