Monday, June 14, 2010

Bus Report #518

This morning on Muni was truly a Monday morning.
My 38 Geary smelled awful, and I couldn't figure out who was the culprit.
I got out at Fillmore and was glad for the fresh air. I checked the schedule at the Fillmore: yesterday there was a line around the block for concert tickets, and I wanted to see if I could figure out who was playing. I am still not sure, but there were a bunch of teenagers camped out by the post office. Different shows, I think.

I waited for the 22. And waited. And waited. Listened to most of an episode of This American Life. Finally, the bus showed up and we got on. Carmen was sitting towards the back, so we were able to chat and gossip. It lessened the sting of getting down to work a half hour later than usual, but still.

I walked the rest of the way to work, fast, pausing to chat with my friend at the garage, then taking another moment to appreciate a robin red breast perched on the fence under the over pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home