Friday, March 29, 2013

Bus Report #740

This morning it was cool and gorgeously foggy. I walked to the bus stop shrouded in the thick grey stuff, and waited with a few other regulars for the 38.
The ride was uneventful, and when I got to the 22 stop I only waited a couple minutes before it arrived.
The bus was empty - a combo of spring break and Good Friday, and we rolled down Fillmore without making about half the stops.
Not many regulars today, just the mom with the two kids who I've seen on the bus for years, and the Roche Bobois guy.
At my coffee place the barista asked me if I'd had an inspiring day yesterday, and I had to think about it for a moment.
"Yes," I finally answered, "but it took most of the morning and afternoon to  get there."
Later, as I walked to work, I passed by a crushed cassette tape, the brown tape pulled out and strewn across the sidewalk. I thought, how much longer will we see crushed tapes? Because really, I barely ever see crushed CDs and DVDs anymore, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home