Monday, November 14, 2016

Bus Report #945

A beautifully foggy morning today.
I walked down the street and, as happens these days, crossed paths with the shtetl scholar.
We exchanged reports on our respective weekends - he went hiking, I socialized, wrote, and cooked.
"What did you make?" he asked, listening with his eyes as he does.
I told him it was all comfort food; apple sauce for days, chicken pie.
"Sounds delicious," he said.
"Have a great day, enjoy this fog," I said.
"Oh, I will. I love the fog. I miss it when it isn't here," he replied.
Me too, shtetl scholar, me, too.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like fog too - don't get it more than say 5 days a year here though.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Come visit us one of these days, Solo.
We'll grab a coffee and admire the fog.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't tell you how much i would love to do that - i have been saving my pennies for a while now for my usa trip- it is looking like your summer of 2018.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Well, let me know, and we'll work something out!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home