Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Bus Report #89

For the second time this summer, the bus was full of horrible, disgusting people.
Sneezing people.
Stale-cigarette-and-beer people.
Fruity-perfume-spray people.
Fast-food-breakfast-eating people.
Several teenagers going to summer school, shouting obscenities back and forth.
A headphones-wearing man, singing awfully along to his music.
I wanted to get out the bus, so I got off at Potrero, but could barely get off the bus as a VERY pushy woman tried to get on as I was getting off. I said, "Hey, let me of first, Christ!"
She said "sorry" but continued to push. I hit her with my elbow.

Hopefully this afternoon will be better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Grrg said...

Rach elbows a fat lady!? Was it in the face!? Can I get video footage of this? "Outta my way, bitch!" smack! AWESOME.

(Don't be hatin' on the fruity perfume people, though. Me and my Hermès Eau d'Orange Vert might get upset.)

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remind me to get you some brass knuckles for your birthday. Does way more damage then a mere elbow.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recommend umbrellas....lethal but legal

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home