Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Bus Report #109

On Halloween, on the 22 Fillmore, it's hard to tell who's in costume and who isn't. There were some obvious ones:
The teenage girl in the pleather devil costume, the man with the goldfish hat on.
The maybes:
The man in the top hat and spats.
The woman in the retro 60's outfit.
The kid with the band-aids all over his face.

And then there's me and Carmen, dressed for warmth and comfort and chatting about our weekends. She went up to Marin to see friends, while I went to a party and to see the Sons & Daughters at Cafe Du Nord (They were excellent, I would recommend them to anyone).
Just a warning, I might lay off the bus reports for a while, since it's National Novel Writing Month and I have signed up. The goal: from November 1 to November 30, write a 50,000 word novel. Can I do it? We'll have to see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home