Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bus Report #137

I have been busing it A LOT this week, in the rain. No new news to report. Rain, MUNI, and needing to be places at certain times always equals a headache. Luckily, I've had buddies on some of the commutes, and music, and books.
Last night was the first night of Noise Pop. I signed up as a volunteer this year, just for the heck of it, and I will be at Thee Parkside every night this week from 5-8 if you want to come down and hang out.
As I was sucking down a ginger ale, waiting for B. to show up, a woman I see on the bus all the time came up to me.
She said, "We always run in to each other in the strangest places."
It's true. We've run into each other in clubs, restaurants and shops all over the city.
I said, "Yeah, it's nice to see you."
We shook hands and exchanged names.
There were other MUNI faces in the bar, and it was funny to try and figure out which lines I knew them from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home