Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bus Report #213

I rode the 10 Townsend last night with Ebony and D.
They had never met before so I introduced them before D. could retreat into his headphones world.
From downtown I caught an already very crowded 38 Limited. The bus was completely packed by the time we got to Montgomery Street, which is very unusual. Instead of just dropping people off and not taking on new passengers, our driver stopped at every stop.
What a nightmare.
We spent ten minutes at Fillmore because the people in the back would not step up out of the stairwell. Finally, the man sitting next to me and a bunch of other people started yelling at them and gesturing that they needed to step up or get out all together.
Finally, we were moving again.
Still and all, it was such a horrendous ride I got out six stops early and walked the rest of the way home.
Mondays, jeez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home