Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bus Report #206

This week in MUNI:

Our Mayor proposed making MUNI free: Just say no!

I saw the 35 Eureka, a bus I've never been on or seen before. I did not take it.

Two afternoon chats with Ebony while waiting for the bus: She's moved to the East Bay so she doesn't have to ride the 22 anymore. I saw her this morning too, as I walked to work from the Potrero Center.
"Did you walk all the way from Safeway?" she asked me. It's not all that far, but I nodded 'yes'.
"You go, girl," she said, before we parted ways.

I took the 2 Clement downtown on Sunday to meet the Jefe and the Chefe for brunch and to see the One Man Star Wars Trilogy. It is exactly what you think it is, only way funnier.

I had a brilliant idea to take the 24 Divisadero up to 20th or 22nd, and then cut down to meet my writing group at our usual hang out. I did not realize there's a steep steep hill (or some kind of vertical park!) between Castro Street and my destination, so I had to walk around the hill, which was almost as tiring as what I was trying to avoid in the first place.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"some friends"??? Don't we deserve silly nicknames??

Man.

GJ

10:54 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Yes, you do. Coming up.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home