Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bus Report #214

Tonight I rode the 10 with Ebony again.
At his stop, BT got on and said hi, and I could tell he was listening to our conversation.
We started talking about the regulars and I said, "I remember this time when this woman was yelling at you in Chinese. Remember that?"
Ebony started to laugh. "Oh, god, she was crazy!"
"I wasn't sure what was going on with that," I said. "It didn't look like you had done anything to her."
She shook her head. "No, she was telling me the front seats are for the elderly and the disabled, and she said since I wasn't elderly or disabled I need to move to the back!"
Which was funny, since Ebony is a proud 68 year-old lady. Fit and most definitely not disabled, but certainly old enough to sit wherever she likes. We had a good laugh about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home