Monday, June 22, 2009

Bus Report #429

Random little tidbits:

Friday: 2 Clement from 8th and Clement to Presidio - I thought about the Muni Diaries post about aisle squatters, because I successfully faced one down.

Saturday: M. and I deferred from the blood bank again, alas, so we rode off into the Sunset on a 43 Masonic to get some lunch. Stinky hippy dippies with their pit bulls in the back of the bus.

Sunday: I was in Green Apple looking at cookbooks when someone standing nearby said, "Oh, hello Rachel." I looked around to see who it was, because I hadn't noticed anyone I knew and there was only one other person anywhere near me. He turned and I saw it was Nikolas, he of my early morning 38 Geary bus. I hadn't seen him in a while so we chatted for a few minutes. It was nice to see him.

Today: Fast and easy bus commute this morning. Sat behind the catfish face man.
At Market I caught a glimpse of a new F Market car... It was creamsicle orange and really beautiful.

2 Comments:

Blogger tangobaby said...

I saw that new F-Line car too. It was really pretty!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Yeah! That F Market made me extremely happy. It was very summery.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home