Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Bus Report #34

Or rather, as April put it so aptly, a 'bus family' report.
This Sunday, I was lucky enough to be invited to participate in the Sadie's Flying Elephant Crafty Bitches craft fair. Applause to Jessie Jane for setting it all up.
Anyway, I get down to Sadie's with all my gear (on a pretty empty 33 Stanyan bus) and snag a table.
And the girl at the table beside me was a fellow 22 rider. She gets on at Guerrero and off at Bryant. We recognized each other immediately and formally introduced ourselves.
Once the fair was at full swing, I noticed another fellow rider browsing some tables.
She gets on at Duboce and gets off a stop before I do.
My neighbor and I both said, "hey, you're from my bus!" and she smiled and agreed. Another round of handshakes and introductions.
This morning on my way to work, the girl from the next booth over waved and said hi as she snagged her seat.
The 22 Fillmore team is getting bigger and bigger. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home