Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bus Report #392

More MUNI Santas:
Two RN Santas, waiting for the bus out front Cal. Pacific Med. Center. The woman had a sequined Santa hat and the guy had a velour one. Neither were particularly jolly, but at least they had the spirit.

This morning MUNI was subdued and mostly empty. Guess most people took today off. I had to run to catch the 22. When I got on, the driver wished me a 'Happy Holidays'.
I thanked him and went to sit down.
The only other regulars were the guy who always wears ear plugs and brushes his hair with what looks like a shower or curry comb, and the woman I usually see waiting at my stop. She had a huge plastic-bagged package with her.
Most of the stops were empty, people smarter than us were sleeping in or watching TV in their pajamas at home.
I got out at my usual stop. The sky was a light blue color. I stared up through the tangle of MUNI wires at the sky and it looked beautiful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I got out at my usual stop. The sky was a light blue color. I stared up through the tangle of MUNI wires at the sky and it looked beautiful."

Love it.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home