Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bus Report #382

It's been a quiet and uneventful week on MUNI.
Saturday I got on the 38 to meet M. at the blood center, and she was on the bus!
Perfect!
We rode together to the blood center where I made a donation. Then we took a 38L down to Fillmore and wandered around, and got some lunch.
I took the 38 back home.
Last night I was on a regular 38, but for some reason it skipped the 9th Avenue stop. The one night I want to get out there, too!
Annoying. I got out at the next stop and walked back.
Today I caught the earlier 22 Fillmore, so I rode the bus with the Catfish face man, Whitney, the recovering addict guy and a couple of his friends.
The woman sitting next to me was reading Dress Your Family In Corduroy and Denim. Great book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home