Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Bus Report #396

Tonight I ran to catch the 22 home. I have to give a shout out to our driver, but I don't know his name. So for now I'll just say, he's great, he always waits for me to cross the street, he's friendly and courteous and a great driver. I mean, this guy seems to have good luck with timed lights, can load and off-load passengers quickly, the whole package.
Damn, he's good.
So he did his usual excellent job, depositing me at Sutter at 5:35 PM, which is just so, so FAST compared to other drivers.
I waited for a 2 or a 4, whichever was going to come first. Next Bus said the 2 had 18 minutes and the 4 had 25 minutes.
About 3 minutes later the 4 showed up. Next Bus still said 20 minutes.
I got out at 4th and walked up to Clement to run some errands. I got sidetracked and ended up poking around in the Green Apple bins longer than I should have. Eh, no big deal. By the way, they're having some good sales on calendars and bargain books and CDs and DVDs, check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home