Monday, March 23, 2009

Bus Report #413

This weekend I took 38s, 38Ls, the 22, 21 and the 2.

On the 21, my seatmate, an older man with broken glasses, was reading Mountains Beyond Mountains, by Tracy Kidder.
"Great book," I told him.
He nodded. "Yes, my wife told me to read it, it's pretty interesting."
"The main guy has a bit of a god complex, but it's good anyway," I said.
"You know, you're right. He DOES act like that!" my seatmate replied.
"I'll let you enjoy your book," I told him.

I took the 22 to have brunch with The Teacher's Pet yesterday. The bus emptied out at Potrero and I got a private coach for the rest of the journey. It was odd, that rarely happens to me on a Sunday, but it was cool.
After brunch the two of us went to Japantown to hang out (took the 22). To get home, we were going to take a 38, but it was a 15 minute wait. We decided to take a 2, but got to the stop just as the bus was leaving. We waited another 10 minutes and caught the next one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home