Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bus Report #486


Laid-back weekend, lots of Muni, minimum fuss.
Thursday night I took the 22 to Fillmore and switched to the 38L. A man kept asking when we would get to Divisadero, and people kept repeating, "It's the next stop."
I got out at Presidio and did some grocery shopping. As usual, after, I thought I would walk home but the combination of the cold and heavy grocery bags had me waiting at the Collins stop for a regular or an express (and how much will it suck if we have to start paying extra for the express, huh?)

Friday I took the 38 down Geary, then up Geary, then down again later.

Yesterday I joined CALIBER for their photo walk. Really, really fun, guys, thanks for putting it together.
I took the 2 Clement downtown. It was really sunny and I didn't have my sunglasses. I thought I'd buy a pair at Walgreen's, but man, did they have some terrible, terrible sunglasses. Oh, well. I managed just fine, had a blast and met a ton of people, took a few photos, too.

I am already waiting for the next photo walk. Cheers, again, CALIBER!

1 Comments:

Anonymous julie said...

Thanks for joining us! It was great to have you with us.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home