Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Not a bus report

Nothing has happened lately on the bus, so I'm not going to write about the bus.
The weather is turning spring-like around these parts, which means I am not wearing a sweater today. And I have already been teased about it: "I didn't recognize you without your black sweater." "Wow, where's your sweater today?"
It's okay, though, I don't mind.

I checked out some other Blogger blogs, and noticed that the majority fall into one of three categories:
1. They are religious-themed.
2. They are in Portuguese.
3. They are specifically set up for consumers of: Lightbulbs, Handbags or Life Insurance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I didn't mean to offend anyone... It's just when I flip through the blogs that's a lot of what I see! But cheers to the real people who write decent and intelligent ones, about real stuff...

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home