Friday, April 20, 2007

Bus Report #217

Not much to report this week on the bus. It's been pretty boring and routine.

The handsome South Asian chef has been on my 22 every day. He is still coughing, I hope his cold goes away soon.

The teen who always has to stand in front of me has almost missed the bus for the past two days, and I can't help but feel a little happy about this.

A man we'll just call 'QSAM' (as in, Quit Staring At Me) has managed to sit in a spot every day this week that gives him a good view of where I'm sitting. He thinks I don't see that he is staring, but I notice. He is most definitely staring. And not in a flattering way.

I saw BT last night as I was walking towards Thee Parkside. He said, "No bus tonight?" and I said, "Nope, Parkside." He smiled and nodded. If you work in our neighborhood, you know Thee Parkside.

This morning an elderly lady with a walker was waiting at the bus stop. When the bus pulled up, we all parted to let her on first, but she insisted we all get on because she was only going one stop and was going to sit right up front. She was sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home