Thursday, January 27, 2005

Coffee Coffee Coffee

Today was a difficult one, but in the end it was pretty good. I took the 1 California up to Laurel Heights to go to the new Cuban café, Café lo Cubano. It was well worth it. Not only was I able to get a nice cafecito but the guy there saw my red sox buttons and launched into a fairly incomprehensible yet thoroughly heartfelt Red Sox story. Sweet. I got nice caffeine high from the coffee and virtually floated home. The accordion player was out front the bank singing ‘home on the range’. When I hit Green Apple the rain started to come down. I skipped home, darting under all the awnings. Kept my hand over the loaf of bread I got at the Cal Mart (it was peeking out of my shopping back getting wet)
Go get yourself a cafecito. You won’t be sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home