Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bus Report #302

Well, I guess if you have to see/smell someone spraying something all over the bus at 6:50 AM, it may as well be cologne, right? Right?
This guy got on the bus. He was breathing hard, as though he had just run a marathon, or maybe he was just really out of shape.
Anyway, he sat down, heavily, in a seat a couple rows ahead of me and took a sweater and a large bottle of men's cologne out of his bag. He spread the sweater (white v-neck, blue stripes) out over his lap and then sprayed it liberally with the cologne. Not once. Not twice. Not even three times. He sprayed it four times, then flipped the sweater over and gave it another couple of sprays, then sprayed himself for good measure.
Then he put the sweater on.
Glad I wasn't sitting with him!

Too bad the dude I was sitting next to was taking up so much room on our seat. I really had to fight for space today, and I wasn't happy about it.

I saw the alien donut man on Sunday afternoon. He had staked out his usual spot in the donut shop, but then he got up and went over to the refrigerator case, to get milk, maybe? I always forget how tall he is. He is a very tall, very alien, very sweet-seeming man.

Nothing else to report. Other Rachel, I have not forgotten about your prize. I just haven't figured out what it is yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home