Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Bus Report #309

Have you noticed....
How people run for the bus, elbow their way on and then....
Walk extremely slowly once they are in the bus, and take forever to find a seat?
What's up with that?
It was at epidemic proportions this morning, especially at Mission Street.
I don't get it. I mean, the bus can't move until everyone's on, and everyone can't get on until the slow walkers find their seats.
And we had PLENTY of room this morning, too, lots of choice open seats.
But still.
Still!


And, not bus related: Script Frenzy starts today. Join the fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hate that! What I hate even more is when you are waiting for the bus and you go past the driver and someone gets up from one of the front seats and stands in the middle of the aisle looking around cluelessly before heading to the back of the bus.

In most situations, there is really no reason to move and it just causes major confusion. And I always wonder, why now? Why right as I was walking by you did you decide to get up and cut me off just to stand there?

Muni mysteries.

5:29 PM  
Blogger TK said...

It's even worse when someone BLOCKS THE DOORWAY and surveys the bus or train as if it is their private kingdom and they are selecting which seat would be perfect for their Royal Highness.

HEY! BEHOND YOU! I'm trying to get on the train here! Mve it!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home